Selective Breeding Issues in Livestock Farming
The next Intergroup Session will take place on the 27th of January and will concern selective breeding issues in livestock farming, with a focus on keel bone fractures in laying hens.
Intergroup meeting attendance
Find out who has attended past Intergroup meetings, and which countries have been the most represented.
Meeting attendance by MEP
- Intergroup attendance September 2019 – July 2020
- Intergroup attendance September 2014 – March 2019
- Intergroup attendance September 2009 – March 2014
- Intergroup attendance September 2004 – March 2009
Meeting attendance by country
- Intergroup country attendance list July 2020
- Intergroup country attendance list September 2019 – December 2019
- Intergroup country attendance list September 2014 – March 2019
- Intergroup country attendance list March 2014