Better Chemical Safety for a Toxic Free Environment: Aiming for 100% REACH Compliance
Jytte Guteland MEP (S&D, SE), Member of the Animal Welfare Intergroup’s Working Group on Animals in Science and representatives of PrecisionTox, a Horizon 2020 funded project invite you to a webinar to discuss with leading scientists from across Europe about Non-Animal Methods or New Approach Methodologies (NAMs) in the context of "Better Chemical Safety for a Toxic-Free environment: Aiming for 100% REACH Compliance".
Intergroup meeting attendance
Find out who has attended past Intergroup meetings, and which countries have been the most represented.
Meeting attendance by MEP
- Intergroup attendance September 2019 – July 2020
- Intergroup attendance September 2014 – March 2019
- Intergroup attendance September 2009 – March 2014
- Intergroup attendance September 2004 – March 2009
Meeting attendance by country
- Intergroup country attendance list July 2020
- Intergroup country attendance list September 2019 – December 2019
- Intergroup country attendance list September 2014 – March 2019
- Intergroup country attendance list March 2014